Planning Your Project with Construction Précellence
What You Need to Know
Renovating or constructing a home is surely one of the most significant undertakings of your life. It should be a positive experience that provides you with numerous opportunities to enhance your residence. Proper planning can help you to achieve this goal, and is the key to successful and problem-free renovations.
At Construction Précellence, we have developed a process that ensures progressive planning in accordance with your budget, your needs and your desires, in order to deliver a successful project.
Needs and Desires
Every renovation projects starts with a need or a desire to improve your home. Whether you are adding a bathroom, remodelling your kitchen or building an extension to your home, the specific need or desire must be analyzed in detail.
Once you have decided on a specific project and are convinced that it will have a positive impact on your quality of life, you are ready to begin planning your project.
The budget is one of the crucial factors in any renovation project. It is important to know from the outset how much you are willing to invest in the project so that the proper direction can be followed. We will help you to determine a realistic price range for the work to be done.
During the first meeting, we will do the following:
- Discuss your needs, your desires and your budget
- Take note of the work to be done
- Give you sound advice in order to provide direction for the project
- Discuss the various layout options
- Identify how we can help you with your project
If you are satisfied with what we have to offer, we can sign a contract for the planning phase of your project.
Design-Build Process, Plans and Choice of a Concept
The planning, development of the concepts and design of your renovation project require a joint effort between our team and you. When you choose Construction Précellence to plan and design your project, you will benefit from the vast experience of our team in carrying out the work. This experience allows us to verify whether the concepts are feasible from a technical perspective. Based on the possible options, we will prepare a preliminary budget in order to help you to make your selections and provide direction for your project.
Once the concept has been established, we will move on to the specific steps related to this phase:
- Detailed list of the work to be done (specifications) and preliminary research
- Preselection of the products and accessories
At this point in the process, we will have enough information to provide you with the exact cost of your project.
At Construction Précellence, we do everything in our power to ensure that you have a positive planning experience and that you will trust us to continue with the execution of your project.
Carrying Out the Work
Every step of the execution of your project is subjected to rigorous follow-up. Our professionals are committed to delivering impeccable work, and our commitment to you is to deliver a successful project that surpasses your expectations.
Our professionals will assist you in your quest to obtain financing for your project, as required.
Tips for Planning Your Project Properly
- Make a prioritized list of the work to be done. Depending on the budget available, some work may have to be postponed to a later date
- Based on the work to be done, consult the permits department in your city to determine the feasibility of your project with respect to municipal by-laws. Otherwise, Construction Précellence will take charge of verifying the compliance of your project during the planning phase
- Consider your financial situation, and if you are in doubt, consult your financial institution
By teaming up with Construction Précellence, you can be sure that your renovation or construction project will be designed, planned and executed following an accurate work schedule while respecting your vision, your expectations and your budget.
You may find the following expert advice helpful:
- Help Your Experts in the Greater Montreal Area to Serve You Better
- Instead of Moving, Why Not Expand
- Renovation, A Service Before it Becomes a Product
- Demystifying the Role of the Designer
- Planning Your Renovation Project in the Metropolitan Montreal Area
- Communicating With Your Contractor
- How to Survive Your Renovation Project
- Undertaking a Renovation Project